Hi guys,

I'm designing a student BSc and MSc/MEd thesis template for our
department[1]. Our student volunteered to help me by doing his thesis
in ConTeXt, so I could really see what we have to fix or work around.
We actually managed to figure out lots of things thanks to
mp-cb-en.pdf, but we still have some problems (MkIV only, in MkII it
seems to work OK).

1) Footnotes and other references' colors alternate between red and
green (eg. page 7).
2) One footnote from TABLE, gets lost, while the other one appears
normally (eg. page 28).
3) Reference in PDF bookmarks to 4.3 Konsolidacija doesn't get created
properly. Same for 6.3.
4) Last figure in list of figures's link is broken (page 13), and so
are almost all links in list of tables (page 11)

PDF is here: http://www.inf.uniri.hr/~vmiletic/context/d-thes-inf-diplomski.pdf
Source is here: http://www.inf.uniri.hr/~vmiletic/context/d-thes.zip
(ignore the lack of bibliography, it doesn't affect anything mentioned
above)

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Vedran Miletić