Hi all!

I’m using the structureuservariable to set an author on a per chapter basis.
But I would also like to have them in the table of contents, so I tried the
following:

\setuplist[chapter][alternative=MyListItem]

\definelistplacement[MyListItem][none]#1#2#3%
  {#1 #2 (\structureuservariable{author}) #3}

\starttext

\placelist[chapter]

\startchapter[title=Quote from Tufte][author=Tufte]
  \input tufte
\stopchapter

\startchapter[title=Quote from Knuth][author=Knuth]
  \input Knuth
\stopchapter

\stoptext

… without success. I appreciate any help.

Greeting
        Andreas