Hello,

I have also the experience that when the Lua file is placed where the LUA_PATH
system variable points (or: see the documentation how exactly LUA_PATH works),
than I can use the 'require' command and the Lua file will be found.

E.g.:

LUA_PATH = (...);C:\MyDir\?.lua

C:\MyDir\MyFile.lua:

print("This is MyFile.lua")

And a ctx file:

\startluacode
  require("MyFile")
\stopluacode

- Will print "This is MyFile.lua" to the output stream when converting .tex to
(e.g.) .pdf.

Lukas

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:30:32 +0200, Mojca Miklavec