On 29-9-2010 9:22, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

Am 28.09.2010 um 12:33 schrieb Mari Voipio:

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:19, Steffen Wolfrum<cont...@st.estfiles.de>  wrote:
\completecontent[pageboundaries={20.3,30}]

In current context it doesn't show any effect.
Is it obsolete in MkIV?

It works for me, even in the fairly complex files that I recently
upgraded from MKII to MKIV. I would've gone back to using MKII if it
didn't work...

BTW, my magic line is
\placecontent[pageboundaries={5.2}]

(I do the TOC heading separately.)

I just tested it works, my ConTeXt is ver 2010.09.22.

If I use eg. pageboundaries={I.} it seems to work ... but:
it works on *all* sections with "I."!!

If I want to be more precise and use pageboundaries={B.I.} it does not show any
effect.

So my assumption is: the pageboundaires command only works if I have a
full-path list, like this ...

wrong assumption. the page boundary mechanism has never been adapted to the new structure code

so, I've decided to kick out pageboundaries and provide a more general mechanism

\definelistextra[page][before=\page,after=\page]

\starttext

    \placelist[chapter,section][criterium=text,extras={1.1=page}]

    \chapter{x1}
    \section{xx1}
    \section{xx2}
    \chapter{y2}
    \section{yy1}
    \section{yy2}

\stoptext

the specification passed in extras uses numbers i.e. no funny conversions and strips leading and trailing zero numbered sections.