Hello,

I'use extensively context to write my lecture notes and for all of my printing
needs.

For my students, I've made some lecture presentations in color, and I print
them in black&white, with four pages on one page for the handout.

I would like to compute a correct Table of contents according to the handout :
so to divide the current page number by four to get a correct page number for
the handout.

\def\ChapterPrefix#1{\the\numexpr#1/4 \relax}
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=1]
\setuplist[chapter][after=,before=,numbercolor=yellow,numbercommand=\underbar,pagecommand=\ChapterPrefix]

That doesn't work, and I've some difficulties to figure how computation is
performed in e-TeX...

Could you help me to resolve this issue ?

Kind regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.
--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38