Dear Hans,

Thank you to answer my question.

I've tried it and I'm sorry to report that this only works in MK IV, that I
don't use (I've tried but some of my documents don't translate correctly).

>From my point of view, I don't know if it is the correct answer because I want
>to get some altered page number, and I think that I have to alter them
>"artificially", only for display purpose.

best regards,
Pierre-François Bonnefoi.

Le 30 sept. 2010 à 09:47, Hans Hagen a écrit :

> On 29-9-2010 1:13, Pierre-François Bonnefoi wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'use extensively context to write my lecture notes and for all of my
>> printing needs.
>>
>> For my students, I've made some lecture presentations in color, and I print
>> them in black&white, with four pages on one page for the handout.
>>
>> I would like to compute a correct Table of contents according to the handout
>> : so to divide the current page number by four to get a correct page number
>> for the handout.
>>
>> \def\ChapterPrefix#1{\the\numexpr#1/4 \relax}
>> \setupcombinedlist[content][level=1]
>> \setuplist[chapter][after=,before=,numbercolor=yellow,numbercommand=\underbar,pagecommand=\ChapterPrefix]
>>
>> That doesn't work, and I've some difficulties to figure how computation is
>> performed in e-TeX...
>>
>> Could you help me to resolve this issue ?
> \starttext
>
> \setupuserpagenumber[way=bychapter]
>
> \dorecurse{3}{\chapter{test} \dorecurse{4}{test \page}}
>
> \stoptext

>    tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38
83, rue d'Isle                          |  Mrs. Peel, we're needed...
87000 Limoges - FRANCE                  |                 The Avengers.