Dear Peter,

I run into some problem with font handling in MKIV so I'm stuck in MKII for
some time.

I've tried the following :
\starttext
\def\ChapterPrefix#1{%
\the\numexpr\number#1/4\relax
}
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=1]
\setuplist[chapter][after=,before=,numbercolor=yellow,numbercommand=\underbar,pagecommand=\ChapterPrefix]
\setuplist[section][]
\completecontent
\dorecurse{3}{\chapter{test} \dorecurse{4}{test \page}}
\stoptext

In MKII, I get a "Missing number error".
I've isolated the problem : the value given to the \chapterprefix by the
pagecommand option seems to be a text value and not a numeral value.

I've tried to find a function to translate text to number but I've not find it.

I hope to get some help.

kind regards,
Pierre-François.