Hello,

I have problem. Suppose having t-TypeF.ctx which is to print itself:

---
\enableregime[cp1250]

\starttext

  ABC

  ŽŠČ

  \typefile[]{t-TypeF.ctx}

\stoptext
---

The letters "ŽŠČ" to be printed during \typefile are the problem.

I get a long error message, where the key message is:

l.9   \typefile[]{t-TypeF.ctx}

! String contains an invalid utf-8 sequence.

system          > error on line 73 in file t-TypeF.ctx: String contains an
invalid utf-8 sequence ...

l.73
     ´┐Ż

The file is created with CP 1250 = Windows, Eastern Europe, Czech Republic.

So how do I make ctx accept also Czech letters with diacritics like "ŽŠČ"?

- I also looked to wiki to \setuptyping, but it doesn't seem to there would be
a command which could change this.

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]