Dear all,

I find that when there is an error (at least, "undefined control sequence") in
a file included using \component, the supposedly erroneous lines printed are
from the calling file, not the file where the error actually is (although the
line number seems correct, and there are clues where the error really lies).

Minimal example ...

file1.tex:
\startproduct file1
\starttext
Bla bla bla.
Bla bla bla.
Bla bla bla.
\component file2
\stoptext
\stopproduct

file2.tex:
\startcomponent file2
Bleh bleh bleh.
Bleh bleh bleh.
Bleh bleh bleh.
\zorg
\stopcomponent

When I run "context file1" I get an error:
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.10.12 01:03 MKIV  fmt: 2010.10.12  int: english/english
systems         : begin file file1 at line 1
systems         : begin file file2 at line 6
(file2.tex
! Undefined control sequence.

system          > error on line 5 in file file1.tex: Undefined control sequence

1     \startproduct file1
2     \starttext
3     Bla bla bla.
4     Bla bla bla.
5 >>  Bla bla bla.
6     \component file2
7     \stoptext
8     \stopproduct

l.5 \zorg

If I replace \component with \input in file1.tex, all works correctly and the
error ("\zorg") is correctly pointed out.

Best,

Robin