Hello,
I tried in vain to install the minimals on an old (2003) but still
functional iBook G3, running under OSX 10.4.11. After having received
some 4MB, I get the message: "dyld: incompatible cpu-subtype" plus a
reference to line 103 of first-setup.sh.
Does anybody on this list know what could be done about this. Btw,
this iBook can handle TeX and ConTeXt. I installed MacTeX 2009 and
everything works. But I would prefer the minimals.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Blackstone