On 18-10-2010 10:12, Herbert Voss wrote:
Am 18.10.2010 10:08, schrieb Thomas Schmitz:

I want to know if the wiki text is outdated or not.
However, I am looking for an example where deeptextcommand
is really needed

I happen to need deeptextcommand ...

\definetype
  [boldtype]
  [style=\ttbf]

\definehead
  [summary]
  [subsubsubsubject]

\setuphead
  [summary]
  [style=,
   deeptextcommand=\boldtype,
   command=\MySummaryHead,
   color=blue]

\startsummary[title={bla \relax}]

\stopsummary

In the proces I figured out that in mkiv the argument was not passed expanded so that's fixed in the next beta

\type is typical a command that needs to be applied directly