Hello there.

I'm pretty new to ConTeXt and I'm really impressed by your work. So a
huge thanks is due.

Anyway. Today I found that Linux Libertine Bold Italic doesn't create
the ligatures. These work on XeTeX. I took a look at
/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv where the libertine
typescript is defined, but I couldn't find anything wrong. The fonts are
the one shipped with the latest updated TeXlive 2010 (they are correctly
loaded).

With other fonts the ligatures for Bold Italic are created, so I'm a bit
lost. Is my setup broken somehow? Or the fonts are broken? Or is it a
bug?

Thanks in advance.

%%%% start minimal example %%%%%
\usetypescript[termes,libertine]
\setupbodyfont[termes,12pt]

\def\testtext{
The fi ffl ffi fluf \par
{\it The fi ffl ffi fluf fi} \par
{\bf The fi ffl ffi fluf} \par
{\bi The fi ffl ffi fluf}\par}

\starttext
Termes:
\testtext
\switchtobodyfont[libertine,12pt]
Libertine:
\testtext
\stoptext

%%%%% end minimal example %%%%%%

ConTeXt  ver: 2010.11.03 19:42 MKIV  fmt: 2010.11.8
LuaTeX, Version beta-0.63.0-2010091123 (From the latest minimal distribution)

pdffonts output

name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
PHAMRR+TeXGyreTermes-Regular         CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     18  0
OOTVTU+TeXGyreTermes-Italic          CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     19  0
QEYIRB+TeXGyreTermes-Bold            CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     20  0
ONUACL+TeXGyreTermes-BoldItalic      CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     21  0
YFUCDN+LinLibertineO                 CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     22  0
PYLANJ+LinLibertineOI                CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     23  0
LBBYDA+LinLibertineOB                CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     24  0
FBIQKN+LinLibertineOBI               CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     25  0

--
Marco