Am 08.11.2010 14:42, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
> 2010/11/8 Herbert Voss wrote:
>> Has someone a working typescript file for the Lucida
>> from TUG?
>
> Lucida should work out of the box (since beginning of 2010) if you
> have the files from TUG installed:
>
> % \usetypescript[lucida][ec] % for MKII
> \setupbodyfont[lucida]
>
> If you have any problems setting up the font, please ask. (See also
> the beginning of http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Lucida, ignoring the
> old instructions.)
>
> If you find any problems with the math part, please report.

load otf        > preprocessing and caching took 0.057 seconds
define fonts    > source file 'lbr' is not found
define fonts    > unable to determine font format for ''
define fonts    > source file 'lbd' is not found

it looks for the y&y filenames, but I have only the TUG ones.
In which file is this defined?

\setupbodyfont[lucida]

\starttext
foo \ss bar