Hi,

I've been having some problems with tikz figures. When I define a new
tikz figure, I normally put it in a buffer:

\startbuffer[mypic]
        \starttikzfigure
        \stoptikzfigure
\stopbuffer

which I use later when I place the figure

\placefigure{My picture}{\getbuffer[mypic]}

The problem is that the figure is not centred: it is always aligned with
the left side of the document. I guess this has something to do with
Context not being able to get the image bounds, since it works fine for
tikz images that are already precompiled into PDFs:

\placefigure{My picture}{\externalimage[mypic.pdf]}

Minimal example is attached.

Michael.

--
Michael Murphy <michael.mur...@uni-ulm.de>
University of Ulm

\starttext

\startbuffer[tikz-picture]
  \starttikzpicture
    \fill[red] (0,0) circle (2);
  \stoptikzpicture
\stopbuffer

\placefigure{A tikz figure}{\getbuffer[tikz-picture]}

\placefigure{Another tikz figure}{
  \starttikzpicture
    \fill[red] (0,0) circle (2);
  \stoptikzpicture