Hello there.

I notice a strange behaviour with the footnote linking. Let's use the
following minimal example:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\starttext
test\footnote{test}
\stoptext

Compiled with mkiv, the latest beta (ConTeXt ver: 2010.11.12 18:22 MKIV
fmt: 2010.11.13), luatex, version beta-0.64.0-2010111215 (Gnu/Linux
intel 32bit)

The ยน in the body is green, but it's not clickable, while the backlink
is red, is clickable but it reset the zoom at "fit page", which is kind
of annoying when reading (if you have to jump between the footnotes and
the body). This happens with evince and acroreader.

Using mkii the link in the body is green, but doesn't react on click.

Am I missing something?

Probably it's a known issue, but I couldn't find any post or wiki
article (I'll write it if I can understand what's going on).

I also find this in the logs:

systems         : begin file fn.tex at line 3
references      : invalid page reference: 0

(which I suppose is the footnote link).

Last question en passant: is this list the right place to post bug
reports?

--
Marco