Mojca,

Thanks for trying to help, Here's what I do know so far. . .

1. Yes I bought TUG Lucida and have installed the fonts in c:\localtexmf and
done fndb update via MikTeX 2.9 wizard.
2. Yes I also used 3rd party patch and installed those tfm files also in the
localtexmf directory

Here is a sample of the log file::

 (Master.tex
publications    : loading formatting style from bxml-apa
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/bxml-apa.mkiv)
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV  fmt: 2010.11.19  int: english/english
system          : cont-new loaded
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/cont-new.tex
systems         : beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.tex
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv))
system          : cont-fil loaded
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/cont-fil.tex
)
system          : cont-sys.rme loaded
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/user/cont-sys.rme
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/type-def.mkiv)
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/type-lua.mkiv)
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/type-siz.mkiv)
(C:/Users/barndog/AppData/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv))
system          : Master.top loaded
%
% begin of optionfile
%
% % runtime options files (command line driven)
% \unprotect
% % special commands, mostly for the ctx development team
% % feedback and basic job control
% % handy for special styles
% \startluacode
% document = document or { }
% document.arguments={
% }
% document.files={
%  "Master.tex",
% }
% \stopluacode
% % process info
% \setupsystem[inputfile=Master.tex]
% \setupsystem[\c!n=1,\c!m=1]
% % modes
% % options (not that important)
% \startsetups *runtime:options
% \setupoutput[pdftex]
% \stopsetups
% % styles and modules
% \startsetups *runtime:modules
% \stopsetups
% % done
% \protect \endinput
%
% end of optionfile
%
(Master.top)
fonts           : preloading latin modern fonts
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
language        : language en is active
!define font    : forced type afm of lbr not found
!define font    : font with name lbr is not found
!define font    : forced type tfm of hlcrim not found
!define font    : font with name hlcrim is not found
!define font    : forced type tfm of hlcrim not found
!define font    : font with name hlcrim is not found
!define font    : forced type tfm of hlcry not found
!define font    : font with name hlcry is not found
.
.
.
LuaTeX warning: lua-loaded font [45] (lucidamath) has no characters!
! LuaTeX error ...ata/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/font-def.lua:539:
attempt to index field 'parameters' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
 ...ata/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/font-def.lua:539: in function
'register'
 ...ata/Roaming/MiKTeX/2.9/tex/context/base/font-ctx.lua:387: in function
'command_2'
 <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\lowleveldefinefont ...lax , "\relativefontid " )}
                                                  \edef \somefontspec {at
\s...
\xxdododefinefont ...efont {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                  \fi \csname
\newfontidenti...
\dodosetmathfamily ...\currentmathsize \endcsname
                                                  \else \ifcsname
\fontclass...
\dosetmathfamily ...athfamily \scriptscriptfont #1
                                                  \let \currentmathsize
\!!p...
<inserted text> \dosetmathfamily \mrfam \c!mr

l.54 \setupbodyfont[lucida]

?
!define font    : forced type afm of lbr not found
!define font    : font with name lbr is not found
!define font    : forced type tfm of hlcrim not found
!define font    : font with name hlcrim is not found
!define font    : forced type tfm of hlcrim not found
.
.
.
!math virtual   : font lucidamath has no parameters
!math virtual   : font lucidamath, no parameters set
!math virtual   : font lucidamath, no parameters set
!math virtual   : font lucidamath, no parameters set
!math virtual   : font lucidamath, no parameters set
.
.
.
Missing character: There is no μ (U+03BC) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!
Missing character: There is no μ (U+03BC) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!
.
.
Missing character: There is no ∘ (U+2218) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!
Missing character: There is no ∘ (U+2218) in font c:/windows/fonts/LBRITE!
.
.
.
The lua interpreter ran into a problem, so the
remainder of this lua chunk will be ignored.

Perhaps I need an expert to get involved. I hope I have provided enough
information to begin to fix this problem.

barney