Hello,

I tried to follow the PRAGMA document for setting up SciTE to run with
ConTeXt. The "Tools" menu seems to recognize that I am trying to process
a ConTeXt file and the syntax highlighting seems to fit as well.
However, when trying to Compile or Build, SciTE tells me

>mtxrun --autogenerate --script context --autopdf --pdf myfile.tex
sh: mtxrun: not found
>Exit code: 127

When running mtxrun from the terminal or from the shell (by entering sh
in the terminal) it works fine. My $PATH variable is set to find mtxrun
(and context). How come SciTE can't find it?

Many thanks.
Severin

P.S.: Does the --autopdf option try to automatically open the output? If
so, how can I change the default to evince?