Hi.

I faced with strange (for me) behavior of combination of
'\setupmathematics' and '\iint'. Consider the following example:
<example name="ex1.tex">
\setupbodyfont[xits]

\setupmathematics[integral=displaylimits]

\starttext

This is a sample.

\startformula
  \exp^{\imath\phi}=\cos\phi+\imath\sin\phi
\stopformula

\startformula
  \int_{a}^{b}f(x)\text{d}x=F(x)+C
\stopformula

\startformula
  \iint_{D}f(x,y)\text{d}x\text{d}y=\mu(D),\quad\text{here $\mu$ is a measure}
\stopformula

\stoptext
</example>
If I comment line with '\etupmathematics' then I could compile the
example without error. The shown example however gives error when
compiled by context (mkiv):
<error>
! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
<to be read again>
                   $
\stopdisplaymath ->\stopinnermath $
                                   $\par \afterdisplayspace \par \egroup
\dostopformula ...eter \c!alternative \v!formula }
                                                  \dostoptagged \dostoptagge...
l.21 \stopformula

?
</error>
Does this mean that 1) something wrong with font setup? 2) mathematics setup?

P.S. I took fonts (symlink) from TL2010 installed in parallel.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov