On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 16:54, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hans,
>
> something with tables is horribly horribly broken. I get a number 4
> instead of vertical line all over the place.
>
> I'm trying to prepare a minimal example.

\starttext
\starttable[|c|c|]
\VL a \VL b \VL\AR
\stoptable
\stoptext

On top of that, there are Figure & Table numbers missing.

... eeeemmm ... what exactly did you do with this beta?

May I suggest reverting to the previous version until so critical
issues are solved? (People should be free to use
--context=experimental to help you discover other problems.)

Mojca