On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 17:25, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 1-12-2010 5:13, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> [33.32] (./seminar-simetrije.tuo) (./seminar-simetrije.tuo
>> ! Improper alphabetic constant.
>> <to be read again>
>>                    \bi
>> <argument>  \ifnum `\bi
>
> hm, I didn't touch mkii at all ... probably some fancy expansion in
> bookmarks

I don't claim that I have tested MKII after changing titles into something like
    \subsubsection{$\bi sp^2$ hibridisation}

If I knew how to switch to bold math properly, I could avoid using \bi
(which I should do in any case anyway), but \bi was the fastest hack I
could come up with quickly.

I suggest that once the other more urgest MKIV-related issues are
resolved ... to take a quick look into this as well. Tuo file says:

\listentry{subsubsection}{17}{}{$\bi sp$ -- linearna
hibridizacija}{2--0-0-6-1-1-0-0--8}{9}%

And I suspect that this breaks.

But please fix the MKIV issues first since they are all pretty serious.

Mojca