On 5-12-2010 1:23, Procházka Lukáš wrote:
Hello,

just two notices -

1) When searching for some learning stuff, I found the
cont-enp.pdf/12.11.2001 (http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-man-9.htm) which
"... is the big reference manual, the one that is supposed to cover the
whole of CONTEXT.".

Some time ago, I downloaded the contextref.pdf/8.10.2010
(http://pmrb.free.fr/contextref.pdf), whose content is near to that of
cont-enp.pdf.

Probably just one of both documents is supposed to be the FINAL Ctx
manual - and this [only] one should be available for download at both
sites.

probably under a different name as the historic one will be kept (for historic purposes)

2) Fonts: wiki refers to
http://context.aanhet.net/svn/contextman/context-reference/en/co-fonts.pdf
(18.11.2009?), whilst the
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mfonts.pdf (21.11.2005) is a
cca twice wider (and newer?) document.

Furthermore, the former document has some links broken (e.g. "(see
section ??)" on the page 5 on the first line) and it would be nice if
the links were INTERACTIVE (e.g. "(see section <1.5>" to jump to the
section 1.5 of the document).

Would it be possible to make links in the "mfonts.pdf" interactive
("jumpable"), even in the print version of the document, e.g. in TOC?

Probably just one of both documents is supposed to explain deeply the
stuff about fonts; this [only] one should be refered and available for
download.

future versions can have that property indeed