On 6-12-2010 10:47, Vedran Miletić wrote:
2010/11/30 Richard Stephens<richard.steph...@converteam.com>

Hello all,

I have just noticed that \SetTableToWidth does not work in MKIV.
Simple example below.

\starttext
        \SetTableToWidth{8cm}
        \starttable[|l|l|]
                \NC One \NC Two \NC\SR
                \NC Three \NC Four \NC\LR
        \stoptable
\stoptext

I get the error:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.3     \SetTableToWidth
                     {8cm}

It does work in MKII and also works if you use \tableSetTableToWidth.

Have I missed something, is something wrong or is it just me?

table is under reconstruction (cleaned up, stripped from obscure options, made a bit more context)

\SetTableWidth is too global so it's gone ... instead there will be

\starttable[|l|l|][textwidth=8cm] % or textwidth=max

% SetTableToWidth -> textwidth=dimension
% Expand          -> textwidth=max
% WidenTableBy    -> no proper key yet
% LongLines       -> no proper key yet

the textwidth option will be in the next beta (only mkiv, no changes to mkii).