Hi,

I've removed my old TeXLive installation from my Linux box, an decided to start using ConTeXt only!

So, I installed the ConTeXt minimals (from contextgarden) and everything seems to work just fine, but..

I want to try to install some new fonts and it is common practice to use texfont for that. ConTeXt comes with its own texfont, but when I type texfont at my linux-prompt, no texfont can be found? Do I need to install additional tools to be able to build new fonts?

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag