Am 14.12.2010 um 11:15 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:

> Thanks for the tips! But now a real example. I've downloaded a font file
> called:
>
> PlymouthRock 'SnowDusted'.ttf,
>
> (Just a nice font to write Christmas cards; view it with Konqueror!)
>
> and put it into texmf-fonts/tex/truetype/plymouthrock/snowdusted directory.

Wrong directory, you need

   texmf-fonts/fonts/data

subdirectories below data are optional.

After that run „context --generate“ to inform context about the new file,
after that you can use it in your document with

\definefont[snowdust][file:snowdusted*default]
\starttext
\snowdust SnowDusted
\stoptext

To use the font for the whole document you can try:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[SnowDusted]
\starttext
SnowDusted