Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:53, Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've put the ttf-file into the texmf-fonts/fonts/data directory, without the
>> subdirectories, right?
>
> You either have to put the font into
>     texmf-fonts/fonts/truetype/anywhere
> or
>     texmf-fonts/fonts/data/anywhere
>
> (You can use texmf-fonts, texmf-local, I think that also ~/texmf would work.)
>
> The first folder fonts/truetype is appropriate for TrueType fonts only
> and is a more general location inside TDS (valid for other
> distributions as well). Any font-related file may go to fonts/data.
>
> You forgot the "fonts" subfolder in your earlier message.
>
> Mojca

Try this sequece:

copy the .ttf in <contextroot>/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/truetype/anywhere

mktexlsr

mtxrun --script fonts --reload

context --generate

and finally check with

mtxrun --script font --list if it appears in the list

In my experience (i.e., if i recall correctly) mktexlsr is needed even
if you use only mkiv.

Bests

--
Marco