"Verhaag, G.C.H.M." <verhaagg...@ziggo.nl> writes:

> Well I've put my ttf into:  texmf-fonts/fonts/data, and entered the
> following sequence of commands:
>
> mktexlsr
>
> mtxrun --scripts fonts --reload
>
> context --generate
>
> Then I checked using the following command:
>
> mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=*snow*
>
> which yielded the following output:
>
> plymouthrocksnowdusted         plymouthrocksnowdusted
> PlymouthSnowDusted.ttf
> plymouthrocksnowdustednormal   plymouthrocksnowdusted
> PlymouthSnowDusted.ttf
>
> So this seams to be okay!
>
> Next I used the proposed context file:
>
> \definefont[snowdust][file:snowdusted*default]
> \starttext
> \snowdust SnowDusted
> \stoptext

try instead
\usemodule[simplefonts] % load the module
\setmainfont[PlymouthRock 'SnowDusted']

I don't know if the '' in the family name will break the module.
I downloaded the file and checked with otfinfo -a file.ttf to get the
family name. You should do the same.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX#With_the__simplefonts_module

--
Marco