Hello,

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:06:42 +0100, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

actually, the luacode was doing the right thing as there is a protect/unprotect
mismatch (will be fixed); puttingthis at the top of you file works:

\catcodetable\ctxcatcodes

thank you, Hans.

This makes both solutions (Ctx generated and Lua generated) equal - [wider]
spacing is the same.

Just my point of view - the previous native Ctx result (= narrower spacing in subscript
when mixing upper and lower case letters) - seemed to me a bit prettier; wouldn't be
better to keep the "old" Ctx look (= result without \catcodetable\ctxcatcodes)
and to drive Lua to give the same result?

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]