On 19-12-2010 11:31, Philipp Gesang wrote:
On 2010-12-18<21:06:11>, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 18-12-2010 6:12, Philipp Gesang wrote:

after discovering postponed insertions I encountered a problem
when combining it with the makeup mechanism I am so fond of.

The next beta will have changes mark behaviour: no reset in
everyforget cases, and a fix for pages with no text. The first case
is experimental as I cannot foresee unwanted side effects where a
reset *is* expected so that might be reverted and done differently.

Hi Hans,

this is great news and comes right in time. So far no side
effects occured.

Btw. what are those “systemattributes” for? Is attr-ini.mkiv

attributes that are used at the tex and lua end so some precautions are taken to prevent redefinition; they are not meant to be touched by users

still as “experimental” as it claims?

not that experimental but who knows what drastic changes we're going to make to luatex before it's 1.0