Am 22.12.2010 um 17:29 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Hello all,
> I have problem with PDF generating module documentation.
>
> When I use command:
> context --autopdf --ctx=x-ldx.ctx t-fancybreak.mkiv,

The x-ldx.ctx file is to produce documentation from lua files.

> then is all right, but if I use commands:
>
> context --autopdf --ctx=s-mod.ctx --nomode t-fancybreak.mkiv

What do you try to achieve with the “nomode” option?

> then I get compilation breaks and I get error message!
> I compiled using the latest beta version CTX minimals
> Even before the time everything worked well (in minimals)!!!

Has to do with the rewrite of the verbatim code in mkiv.

Here is a minimal example which can be run with “context <filename>”
to generate the error:

\usemodule[mod-01]

\startmodule[type=tex]

\startdefinition
\TeX
\stopdefinition

\stopmodule

The problem is \startmodule[type=tex] produce the command \Moduletype
is is used in s-mod-01.tex to load the syntax hyghlighter for the defintion
environment but the module is loaded before \Moduletype is generated
and therefore you get the error.

Wolfgang