Hi Aditya,

Hum… OK, my english is not so good but "Tested on the following
**ConTeXt minimals** version on an up-to-date debian" seems clear to me.
And, you are right: /usr/local is one of the place to install stuff
**not** installed by the debian package manager. ;)

Now, I have installed the pointed package for testing and I confirm the
result:
MTXrun | forcing cache reload
MTXrun | resolvers: warning: no lua configuration files found
MTXrun | resolvers
MTXrun | resolvers
MTXrun | the resolver databases are not present or outdated
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: remembering file 'mtx-context.lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

Still investigating…

Renaud