> Nice idea, but
> - I'd leave out the TeX box (TeX is part of LuaTeX)

changed this now.

> - perhaps make that ConTeXt label "Mk IV" or just "IV"

i do not understand. Why is "ConTeXt mkiv" not good?

> - perhaps show more input formats (pictures)?

changed this now.

> - I didn't know LuaTeX can output SVG

I think i read this somewhere, but i am not shure...
changed this for now.

> - perhaps show optional XML output (and even re-input for tagged PDF)?

i do not understand this.

your suggestions are online now:
https://github.com/jonasstein/context-quickstart/tree/master/gfx

> BTW: Nice to see my ex-wife's cooking lion again ;-)
> There's another drawing by her:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Image:Gardeninglion.jpg

yes. It would be nice if we would have more graphics we can use free.

btw: in the wiki are many private pictures of babys and so on is that
by purpose?

kind regards,

--
Jonas Stein <n...@jonasstein.de>