On 12-1-2011 4:26, Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 04:08:40PM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

On 01/12/11 16:02, Mathieu Boespflug wrote:
It seems this is a regression of either ConTeXt or LuaTeX. I have a
PDF that I generated on December 9th that doesn't have this problem.
According to the PDF metadata, the versions used to create it were:

Producer: LuaTeX-0.64.0
Creator: ConTeXt - 2010.11.27 14:27

I also have a PDF from the same source created end of December with
the following versions, that features the bug:

ConTEXt version 2010.12.21 10 :50 on LuaTeX version 0.65.0.

Could it be a LuaTeX 0.65 regression?

Well, luatex 0.65.0 had this bugfix:

* With OpenType math fonts, accents over any class except 0 and 7
   were misplaced.

And that could be related.

Works fine here for "true" OpenType math fonts, so I think it might be
something ConTeXt.

\setupbodyfont[xits]
%\setupbodyfont[cambria]
%\setupbodyfont[asana] % no accents!
\starttext
hello $\hat x \hat A$.
\stoptext

It's related to \Umathradicalrule* not being set. This has never been the case but at some point it worked ok and Taco/I are not going think too long about when and where something changed along the route. I'll make a new beta.