Hello,

I want to have both a halfline space before and after blockquotations.
Normally, this works fine; after the quotation the main text snaps
back to the grid (see page 3 of the example file).

\setupdelimitedtext
  [blockquote]
  [spacebefore=halfline]

However, this fails when the blockquote is the first element on the
page, either because a new blockquote starts on the top of the page
(cf. p. 1) or because a blockquote continues from the last page
(cf. p. 2).  Is it possible to tell ConTeXt to insert a halfline of
space on the top of the page in these cases?

TIA,
 olli

\setuppapersize[a5][A4]
\setuplayout[location=middle,marking=on,grid=yes]
\setupbodyfont[14pt]

\setupdelimitedtext
  [blockquote]
  [spacebefore=halfline]

\showgrid

\starttext

\startblockquote
  \input tufte
\stopblockquote

\dorecurse{2}{\input tufte}

\startblockquote
  \input tufte
\stopblockquote

\dorecurse{3}{\input tufte}

\startblockquote
  \input tufte
\stopblockquote

\input tufte

Oliver Heins he...@sopos.org  http://www.sopos.org/olli
GPG: F27A BA8C 1CFB B905 65A8  2544 0F07 B675 9A00 D827
1024D/9A00D827 2004-09-24 -- gpg --recv-keys 0x9A00D827
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments: