Hi,

I uploaded a beta. Tho most important change is that mkii and mkiv are now completely separated, only a couple of modules and styles are shared.

Another change is that language related information is now organized differently. Labels and such are in lang-txt.lua and easier to maintain.

For those writing pretty printers: pluggable code is now under xxxx-imp-* i.e. the imp subnamespace. I have considered -base, -user etc but that would lead to too much testing. Users can put their extensions (when part of third party modules) under for instance buff-imp-t-<somename> which is unique enough. Anyway, by using an additional -imp- we have less change of clashing with core modules. Some more will probably follow.

Hopefully all files are in the zip.