Dear all,

I tried to make a chapter head with 3 lines as following:

                        Chapter #1

                        Main Title

                        subtitle

I looked up wiki and saw many good examples. I modified them to test the above
structure. I am using 3 arguments. But it fails. It worked for only 2 arguments.
In simpleslide module, we can set many lines for a title.
Is there a way of doing that? The following is a slight modification of one in
the wiki. It worked for 2 arguments but not for 3.

Thank for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\setupcolors[state=start]

\setuphead[chapter][command=\Myheader]
%\setupheadtext[chapter=Chapitre]
%\defineoverlay[HeaderDeco][\uniqueMPgraphic{HeaderDeco}]

\def\Myheader#1#2%#3
{%
    \framedtext
        [width= \overlaywidth,
        height=6\bodyfontsize,
        background=screen,%{foreground,HeaderDeco},
        offset=0pt,
        strut=no,
        frame=off,
        align=middle]{%