2011/1/28 Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <l...@pontex.cz>:

> - But I'm wondering about why 'mtxrun' doesn't find the 'context.lua' today
> although it did yesterday.

No idea. ConTeXt beta didn't change since yesterday at all.

> (I'm aware of cache directory, in my case at
> 'c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-cache\luatex-cache\context\f53042fa2e1c106bc7e3383ec8c3a00c\'.
> Does Ctx/mxtrun generate also any [temporary] files elsewhere, e.g. in
> "Document and Settings" or "Application Data" or where TMP/TEMP system
> variable points?)

No. In MikTeX the cache is generated somewhere else, but ConTeXt
doesn't touch anything. (Vyatcheslav's installer sets PATH, but normal
installer doesn't.)

> Could you explain, please?

I don't know what the explanation could be. I tried to delete
texmf-cache and run the installer again, but I didn't experience any
problem. (Yesterday first-setup.bat file was a bit faulty, but now it
should be fixed.)

Mojca