On 2011-02-01 Vedran Miletić <riva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> If I understand correctly, mkii works ok in "hidden" folders, but mkiv
> >> no. I suspect then a bug in names resolver which  in this situation it's
> >> ok . (perhaps  you can try  with
> >> /Users/bonasia/a.context-new
> >> )
> >>
> > Doesn't work either. Well - my context directory doesn't have to be hidden
> > - why hide a pretty thing?
> >
> > Regards, Jörg
>

> Yes, there is a bug when using dots, someone recently triggered it when
> using versioned names (context-2011.01.18 or something). Not sure if it can
> be fixed.

I also ran across a bug considering the case of external graphics. The case is
not taken into account. And luatex hangs, if a graphic is not found. Example:

\starttext
\externalfigure [CoW]     % A file CoW does not exist, only cow.pdf
                          % and cow.pdf is included, should output gray box

\externalfigure [GrApHiC] % Does not exist and causes mkiv to hang
                          % Should output gray box
\stoptext

Regards
Marco