Hi,

I'm trying to get a register to show a title other than the name of the
register in the code, and not having much luck. For example,

\defineregister[pgtype][pgtypes]

\completepgtype

produces a page with the title "Pgtype", when I'd like it to say "PostgreSQL
Types" instead. (Also, the documentation led me to believe the function should
be called \completepgtypes rather than \completepgtype.)

The wiki suggests \setupheadtext[name=PostgreSQL Types] on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Registers but this seems to have no effect, which
makes sense to me, because it doesn't seem to have enough information.

What's the trick?

Thanks,

—
Daniel Lyons