I'm playing with some lua markdown parser[1], already added ConTeXt
output support except for two minor features.

HTML links and images can have a "title" attribute that shows like a
tooltip, but I don't seem to find a way to do similar trick in ConTeXt,
any ideas? \tooltip seems to be the closest but it requires JS which
means AR only, also seems one have to click for the tooltip ti show
which is not exactly the same behaviour.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny