I see.
So from your and all the other responses I take that matching math font for
Minion is not available until
(I) Minion Math supports ConTeXt (= commercial?!)
(II) Somebody ports MnSymbol files to ConTeXt

Possible - yes, available right now - no.
Sadly, I do not have the necessary skill to do (II).
Oh well...