On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:11:10 +0100
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 21-2-2011 8:27, Cedric Mauclair wrote:
>
> > Nice! I believe one has to take care of its PATH on his own or does
> > the context script takes care of that too?
>
> either use the 'setuptex' script in the tex tree that you want to use,
> or add the bin path of the tree you want

..only if somebody else would like to use my style:
I use following two aliases in my .bashrc to switch between two context
installations.

alias ctx1='unset `env | grep TEX | sed "s/=.*$//"`; .
/opt/context1/tex/setuptex;  export PS1="# "; export
OSFONTDIR="/usr/share/fonts" '

alias ctx2='unset `env | grep TEX | sed "s/=.*$//"`; .
/opt/context2/tex/setuptex;  export PS1="# "; export
OSFONTDIR="/usr/share/fonts" '

I open console in directory with tex source files and run ctx1 or ctx2 command.
It's comfortable, flexible and easy IMO.

Zdenek