> But I found something peculiar happening. I think it is a bug, but maybe I
> am wrong. Where genereren first was hypenated, it now gets put completly put
> at the end of the sentence.

What else did you expect after you told the system to leave at least five
characters to the left and four character to the right of a hypenatable word?

> If that is possible now, why was it not possible beforehand?

It was possible. But ConTeXt calculates the breakpoints (including possible
hypenation) so that the paragraphs look nice and the inter word space will not
be stretched too much.

> In another paragraph I am using gedocumenteerd. First it was gedo-
> cumenteerd, now it is gedocu- menteerd.
> What is happening here?

What else did you expect after you told the system to leave at least five
characters to the left and four character to the right of a hypenatable word?

Marco