Currently I am using something like

\defineenumeration[lemma]
  [location=serried,
   headstyle=bold,
   text=Lemma,
   width=broad,
   style=italic]

to define theorems, lemmas, etc.

Sometimes a theorem or lemma will have its own name (e.g. Yoneda Lemma),
and I find it slightly cumbersome to write something like

3.1 Theorem (Yoneda Lemma)
3.1 Lemma (Yoneda)
3.1 Lemma (Yoneda Lemma)

and was really hoping that

\startlemma[text={Yoneda Lemma}]

would give me the desired

3.1 Yoneda Lemma

but it doesn't. I would like to keep the whole setup the same and only
change the text for this instance. Is there any way to implement this
except for defining a whole new enumeration for one
theorem/lemma/proposition by

\startenumeration[text={Yoneda Lemma},location= ... ]

@Hans: Does it make sense to redo all the theorem etc using the new structure code? There is a little difference between

\startsection .... \stopsection

\starttheorem .... \stoptheorem

except that in enumerations the title is optional and there are a few predefined header styles (location=whatever), and enumerations have a closesymbol.

That will easily allow:

\startthoerem[text={Yoneda Lemma}]

etc and one will also get the option of setting the list text, bookmarks, and page marks.

Aditya