Hello everybody.

Can you please confirm that following code fails:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\starttext
\IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=yes, alternative=circle, x=1, y=1,
xscale=1, yscale=1, shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
\stoptext

And this does not:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\starttext
\IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=no, alternative=circle, x=1, y=1,
xscale=1, yscale=1, shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
\stoptext

It seems like something goes wrong when circle is made.
I can't find what is wrong from error messages.

I will be back on Friday next week to answer.

Regards

Zdenek