On 15 mrt 2011, at 12:08, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 15.03.2011 um 11:54 schrieb Hans van der Meer:
>
>> The macro \setupinmargin doesn't seem to exist, although its is described in
>> the Wiki:
>
> Hans rewrote the margintext code and there are now \setupmargindata
> and \setupmarginframe. A newer beta (not yet released) has \setupinmargin
> as synonym for \setupmargindata but it’s better to use now the new command.

I replaced the \setupinmargin \by setupmargindata and tested on the example in
the Wiki given for \setupinmargin:

\starttext
\setupmargindata[location=left]
\starttext
This is an example of a simple margin note set in the slanted font
of the document. If used correctly, the note \inmargin{Here is a
simple margin note.} should print on the side with the command
\type {\inmargin} placed in the text. You will of course want to
adjust your margins to accommodate the type.
\stoptext

Then the margintext is always on the left. No matter if I give [location=right]
or [location=flushright] or substitute left for right. What am I missing here?

Hans van der Meer