Thanks, Aditya, The first problem is adequately solved by adding []. I'll
prepare an example for the second problem.

A related problem is referring to sections and other blocks.

The title is mapped as follows (lpath):
\xmlsetsetup{#1}{section/title}{xml:section/title}

\startxmlsetups xml:section:title
\section{\xmlflush{#1}}
\stopxmlsetups

The section is not mapped:
\startxmlsetups xml:section
\xmlflush{#1}
\stopxmlsetups

Adding [\xmlatt{#1}{id}] to xml:section:title does not work of course. Using
[\xmlatt{#1}{id}] with xml:section puts the id before the \section command. I
think one of the other commands has to be used in such a way that the id is
flushed forward after the \section command.

Regards,

Robert

Op 20 mrt 2011, om 17:05 heeft Aditya Mahajan het volgende geschreven: