Hello,

I encountered a bit strange effects when using footnotes in the area which is
formed by a floating object.

Consider the following example:

---

\setupinteraction[state=start]

% Heads

\setupheads[aligntitle=float]

% Graphics

\startreusableMPgraphic{Dgm}
  draw (0,8cm)--(0,0)--(5cm,0)--cycle;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

% Body

\starttext
  \subject{AAA\footnote{aaa}}

    \input tufte

\blank\placefigure[left,none]{}{\framed[frame=on,offset=6pt]{\reuseMPgraphic{Dgm}}}

  \subject{BBB}

    TTT\footnote{ttt}

  \subject{CCC\footnote{ccc}}

    \input tufte
\stoptext

---

Three "types" of footnotes appear in the bottom of the page:

1) black, non-interactive (refers to the same page as the footnote is defined),

2) coloured, interactive (although it refers to the same page as the footnote
is defined),

  - the footnote mark (in place of footnote definition) is also coloured and
interactive and refers to the bottom (of the same page),

  - the coloured footnote number ("2") seems to me a bit thicker than if it were
"normal" (i.e. black, non-interactive),

3) black, interactive (although it refers to the same page as the footnote is
defined).

IMHO, all three cases the footnotes should have the same colour and
"interactivity".

- The effect is not serious, but it may be something "to be thought about".

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]