From the book "Fonts in ConTeXt" I got the impression that the Lucida font is
working and decided to give it a try. I have the afm and type1 files in my
texmf-local/fonts directory. However, this simple program:
  \setupbodyfont[lucida]
  \starttext
  Hello world!
  \stoptext
takes forever. On my MacPro (mid 2010) luatex is utilizing a processor thread
for 100%. I guess processing the fonts take some time. But after more than 12
minutes cpu time without any sign of process I do not believe all is well. The
log file is tacked to this post. Is there someone who knows what is happening
and where the culprit could be hiding?
Thanks in advance.

Hans van der Meer