On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 07:47, Aleksandr Sinicyn wrote:
> I use minimal context distribution for linux obtained by
> "first-setup.sh" script from
> "http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals";. Where can this
> cm-super or lh font can be downloaded from and where it should be
> placed?

You can place them to tex/texmf-local/ or tex/texmf-fonts/ in TDS
structure (it has to start with "fonts" and then you can either follow
TDS or put all the files inside fonts/data/<fontname>). But I'm not
even sure which fonts are used for cm-like Cyrillic.

You can download them from CTAN (http://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts) or
(more reliably) from TeX Live
(http://ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive) or MikTeX
since they are guaranteed to be in proper TDS structure.

You only need to know how to unpack them. On Mac I had xzdec somewhere
in macports (and it also comes with TeX Live), while on linux I took
source and compiled it myself.

Mojca