Hi

I have problems with special characters in URL's.
What I wanted at first place, is embedding a google chart image, so I've tried
this:

\starttext
\externalfigure[{https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?cht=p3&chs=250x100&chd=t:60,40&chl=Hello|World}]
\stoptext

which fails with:
! Undefined control sequence.
system          > tex > error on line 3 in file test.tex: Undefined control
sequence ...

as far as I can tell it's the "|" symbol where it has problems.

I came across this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg25806.html
but no solution there either.

Then I've tried to move from externalfigure to useURL, but the same problem
exists.
For obvious reasons I don't want to use url shorteners, as with this kind of
URL I can manipulate the resulting image inside the tex source.

Any thoughts or solutions?

Adam